Dear Friends ...
We released a minor update to the Ecco Edition 1.8.6 of MyPhoneExplorer at CreativeServices.us and corrected a problem with the return synchronization of MPE Notes to EccoPro when the Ecco data file was not found. Users who updated to MPE Version 1.8.6 do not need a new license key!
MPE does support now EccoPro Outlines, TLI's and related sub-items for the MPE Notes synchronization. MyPhoneExplorer will use 3 Space Characters Plus "-" Sign plus one Space Character for tabbing. If you edit the data on your phone, MPE is able to split up the text correctly on back synchronization from the Phone to Ecco. Here is a sample text:
Hello - Subitem1 - Subitem2 - Subsubitem2-1 - Subsubitem2-2
Handling of Subitems is optional, you have to activate it in the sync settings for the Notes-Sync under the "Advanced" options button. Please see our MPE Notes Tutorial at http://creativeservices.us/MPENotes.html.Read more about MyPhoneExplorer at http://eccopro.com/myphoneexplorer/.
Thanks to the incredible work of Slang over many years who added countless new features to EccoPro we updated the 64-bit version of our EccoProX Installer for Windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 and included his latest extension 220.127.116.11 Additionally, you will find a Microsoft Help update for Windows 8.1 and new options to call from EccoPro through Skype or - with MPE installed - through your Android Phone. If you are a support member the update at CreativeServices.us is free. Please request a new Installer license key.MyPhoneExplorer Ecco Edition Silent Update 18.104.22.168 released 2014-10-05
- Synchronization fix in cases where the Ecco data file was not in the default folder
- Two way synchronization of Ecco Outlines to Android's MPE Notes
- Category-Support for "MPE Tasks" and "MPE Notes" - with Sync to Outlook!
- The Widgets for "MPE Tasks" and "MPE Notes" are now resizable
- minor bug fixes
New 64-bit EccoProX Installer Version 22.214.171.124 released March 16, 2015
- Includes free Ecco Extension Update from Version 126.96.36.199 to Version 188.8.131.52
- Calls from EccoPro through Skype or with MPE installed through your Android phone
- Fixed permission related errors when writing to the configuration file
- Added the Microsoft Help Update for Windows 8.1
- Trimmed the Installer by removing the old Pilot Desktop Synchronization conduits
- Minor bug fixes
It would be a great service to Ecco users if you would share your Ecco file templates. For example you use EccoPro to organize your books, records, recipes or any other projects share a copy without your personal data. To get the file structure without the data, make a copy of your file using Windows Explorer or do File -> Properties -> Disconnect, if synched, and delete all the data by doing "Edit -> Find" with the search box empty. All your entries will show in the Search Results Notepad; click on the first entry, do a Ctrl-Shift-End to highlight all and delete your data. Don't forget: Compact the file, then save it under a different name. Submit a ticket at CreativeServices.us and attach your file.Thank you for your continued support of EccoPro.